Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our first challenge!

We got our first challenge on Sunday and I have finally finished!


Credits:
Ginger Scraps - Whoville - The kit I used
HarmonyStar's - Bits N Pieces - Paper clips
Scrappin Cop - The torn strips on the picture
Happy Scrap Girl - The overlay on the picture

The journaling says:

Christmas Morning!

You were opening your stocking gifts while we waited for your cousins to come over. Every little piece you tore off your gifts, you handed to me and said "here you go." It was very hard to take pictures because you tore pieces off so fast!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi and Barb!! Having fun yet!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! I love how you have the title hanging. How funny that she was handing it all to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. I think it's so cute she handed every piece to you.

    ReplyDelete