Saturday, January 24, 2009

Challenge 6 Layout

This was a difficult challenge...not because of the instructions per say, but rather the clarity of the instructions. There were so many "ifs" and "uncertainties". I created a beautiful layout that I absolutely love, but did not submit it because I was afraid it didn't follow the rules so I created an entirely different layout (which I really don't like much at all). So here they are:

My entry for challenge 6 (scrap lifted from Jodi's pictured below mine).

Credits: Saturday in the Park by Bon Scrapatit



This is the LAYOUT I DID and LOVE, but did not submit for the challenge because I was afraid it was going to cause us to be eliminated. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to use the EXACT layout for everything or just the photo placement. Also I wasn't sure if Jodi used 3 bows I had to use 3 bows. I just wasn't sure if we had to use the exact elements, the same number of elements, or the same number of items. I still don't know the answer and it was rather frustrating.


Credits:
Venci by Kathrin Pfetzing
Feathers from Cute as a Button by Lily Designs
Date tag from Dream Whispers by Jofia Defoe.

The above layout was based on Jodi's layout here:

3 comments:

  1. The are both Awesome!!! And very cute!!!! I also love the one photo LO of Jodi's. Great job girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them as well!! I agree, that was a little confusing, I wasn't sure on what to include or not...and the turning everything got my brain in a knot. But you did a beautiful job...and did it twice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are all so beautiful! Great job!
    ~Harmonystar

    ReplyDelete