Thursday, March 4, 2010

Challenge 7 LO - Jodi

I was pretty excited about this challenge but found that I had a hard time getting past the 30's lol. I know I have alot more of that on my to do list in life but it was hard coming up with them on the spot. I pushed through and came up with a LO that I am very proud of!



Some of them have been moved around a bit on my LO though. I wrote the list and then when I put the list into my LO I had to move some around to make it fit better. I also see I have some typos in my LO lol. Oh well.

50 things I would like to do in my lifetime

1. Sell my house
2. Buy a bigger house
3. Take my children to Disney World
4. Go to Australia
5. See all the big US landmarks
6. Go to the Olympics
7. Go to a Superbowl
8. Watch my children grow up well
9. Help my daughter pick out her prom dress
10. Home school both my children
11. Help my daughter plan her wedding
12. Attend both my children's weddings
13. Watch both my children graduate college
14. Go to Hawaii
15. Take my children to the Cayman Islands
16. Hold my first grandchild
17. Move to a warmer state
18. Live closer to my family
19. Watch my nieces and nephews grow up well
20. Visit all 50 states
21. Lose weight and keep it off
22. Own a brand new car
23. See the only 2 surviving pictures of my grandfather
24. Become a better photographer
25. Master my DSLR camera
26. Go on a cruise
27. Get lasik eye surgery
28. Visit family in Colorado
29. Pay off my student loans
30. Spend more time with family
31. Stay married till death do us part
32. Go on a real vacation with my family
33. Take my family camping
34. Finish 1 paper scrapbook for each of my children
35. Become a better scrapper
36. See the Northern Lights
37. Take better care of my feet
38. Finish my dollhouse to give to my daughter
39. Be debt free and stay debt free
40. Finish all the VC Andrews books
41. Decorate our house to look like a page from a magazine
42. Get a pedicure
43. Continue to donate to charity
44. Be someone my kids can look up to
45. Pray more
46. Be a Godly woman
47. Have a healthy second baby
48. Spend more time with my friends
49. Have more me time
50. Go to Heaven before my children

No comments:

Post a Comment